Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Furnished Only Condo
Parking: Available for $100
Terms: Flexible (6-12 Months)
Stunning Furnished South Beach Luxury Waterfront Condo w/ Amazing Bay & Ballpark Views
- UNIT OFFERED FURNISHED ONLY
- Open floor plan
- Floor to ceiling Bay windows in every room
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator & breakfast nook
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Open living/dining room with high ceilings & wall of soaring windows
- Patio at the front of the unit off living room, perfect for entertaining
- Large master suite w/ en-suite bath and two closets
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking available for additional $100/mo
- Walk Score of 89: Most errands can be accomplished of foot
- Bike Score of 92: Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score of 100: A rider’s paradise; the light rail is a half block away & there is direct access to the Bay Bridge/Hwys 101/280, BART & Caltrain. The ultimate in convenience
Luxury Amenities Include:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Fitness center
- Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna
- BBQ lounge area
- Business Center/Conference Room
88 King St is a full amenity/concierge resort-style building located at 2nd & King Streets in the heart of South Beach. Within close proximity to Oracle Park (formerly AT&T - home of the SF Giants) and numerous restaurants/cafés/bars including Marlowe, Prospect, Tres Agaves, Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant, Petite Marlowe, and District Wine Bar. It's a quick walk to the always-exciting and gourmet Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building, and on the way down the Embarcadero check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roasthouse.
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach